Tramadol 225mg (Ultram) is prescribed for:
– For pain relief during light surgeries and also painful clinic and laboratory diagnostics.
Tramadol 225mg Way of use and dosage
– Tramadol 225mg (Ultram) is available in 50 mg tablets and also tablets of prolonged action of 100, 150, 200, 250 mg
– The schedule of the treatment and dosage regimen is indicated for each patient individually according to the general analyses and also the characteristics of the pain syndrome.
– For pain syndrome of middle severity, patients are prescribed 50 mg every 6 hours.
– The tablets of the prolonged action containing 100 mg or 200 mg of the active component should be used once per 12 hours.
– The drug is allowed persons older than 14 years old.
– The maximally allowed daily dose of Tramadol (Ultram) is 400 mg.
– In exceptional cases, the oncological patients are allowed using higher daily doses but only under the supervision of the doctor.
– The use of the tablets after meals will help to reduce the stomach upset and unpleasant side reactions of digestion organs.